Allan Hayle, 4 Masonic Hall Road, Chertsey, Surrey. KT16 9DH
Operated by the promoter in accordance to the Terms and Conditions. Entrants submit their chosen answer via the website www.winmysurreyhome.com or by post to win the prize. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Competition entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
In answering the Question, the Entrant recognises that they must exercise skill, Knowledge and judgement to give the correct Answer
All Entries to the Competition are final and no refunds shall be made at any time or for any reason.
4 Masonic Hall Road, Chertsey, Surrey. KT16 9DH
£700,000. The valuation for the property is from an independent estate agent. Solicitor fees will be covered by the Promoter up to the value of £1,500 +VAT
SPOT THE BALL (STB):
Created by the promoter, entrants must correctly spot where the ball is in order to be eligible of winning the competition.
An answer to a skilled question, which you complete to take part in the competition.
A person who is taking part in a competition.
The Entrant chosen by the judging panel in front of an independent adjudicator on or after the Closing Date who will receive the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
START DATE: 11/12/2017
CLOSING DATE: 31/07/2018
MINIMUM ENTRANTS: 500,000 (five hundred thousand)
1. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Competition entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
2. This Competition is open only to individuals aged 18+ years. Any person who has entered the Competition and who is found to be under 18 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
3. Apart from UK residents, this Competition is open to individuals outside of the UK. None UK Entrants must ensure that they do not contravene any laws of their country of residence. The Promoter will not be liable in any way if an Entrant enters the Competition unlawfully. Failure to do so will result in automatic disqualification from the competition.
4. The competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s family members.
5. The cost of each entry into the Competition is £5 per ticket. All Entry Fees will be maintained in a separate bank account by the Promoters until the Winner of the Competition has been determined.
6. There is no limit to the number of entries that any one person can make via this website. The Promoter is not responsible or liable in any way for the Valuation and makes no representation or warranty in respect of its accuracy.
7. All Entries will become the property of the Promoters on receipt and will not be returned.
HOW TO ENTER
8. Before you participate in the Promotion you will need to register for an account on the promotion landing page located at www.winmysurreyhome.com (the "Promotion Website"). To register your account, you:
(a) will need to provide your full name, email address, postal address and telephone number, confirm that you are aged eighteen (18) or over and create a username and password ("Your Account"). Following completion of this online registration, you will receive an email requesting that you activate Your Account. Please note that Your Account will only be valid and active after you have received this notification email and activated Your Account;
(b) will need to ensure that the information you submit to us for Your Account is truthful and accurate;
(c) understand that each registration is valid for a single user only;
(d) you agree to keep your username and password confidential. You must not allow any other person to use your username and password to access Your Account; and
(e) you agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of Your Account, username or password.
9. To participate in the Promotion you will need to do the following during the Promotion Period:
(a) visit the Promotion Website and log in to Your Account;
(b) follow the onscreen instructions to:
(i) purchase the number of Tickets you require to indicate the number of entries that you wish to make;
(ii) complete the online payment form via the payment gateway;
(iii) accept these Terms and Conditions by checking the tick box confirming that you have read and accept these Terms and Conditions;
(c) when your payment is confirmed as accepted by the payment gateway, you will receive an email confirming that your payment has been accepted and the Tickets that you have purchased will show as credits on Your Account. Each Ticket will show as one (1) credit; and
(d) once your Tickets show as credits in Your Account, you can click on the spot the ball image ("STB Image") and for each Ticket that you have purchased, using your skill, knowledge and judgment select the position that you have determined that the Judging Panel will select as the centre of the ball.
10. Entrants must complete all required fields upon entering the Competition. Contact details are required. Failure to submit the correct details will result in the Promoter being unable to contact the entrant if they have won.
11. All entrants are solely and completely responsible for providing the Promoters with accurate and current contact details.
12. The Promoters will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any Entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by the Entrants or otherwise.
13. Payment for participation in the Competition must be made in advance and can be made by debit card, credit card or cheque made payable to A R Hayle. Payment cannot be accepted over the telephone.
14. The Prize will be transferred by the Promoter to the Winner of the competition free from all mortgages, charges and other encumbrances, at the Promoter’s expense and including all fees, charges and taxes.
15. The Winner shall ensure that the Prize is registered at HM Land Registry in the Winner’s name; Payments will only be accepted in pounds sterling. Any payment due for this will be at the winners expense.
16. Furniture is not included.
17. The closing date is 31/07/2018. All Competition entries sent by post must be received by the promoter at 4 Masonic Hall Road, Chertsey, Surrey. KT16 9DH. ENGLAND. by this date. Tickets received after this date will not be entered and will be donated to the promoters chosen charity. The Competition draw will take place 2 weeks after closing date. 31/07/2018. However the Promoters reserve the right to extend the closing date by up to 3 months at their discretion.
18. The position of the centre of the ball in the STB Image will be determined by a panel of 3 judges comprised of sporting experts in the presence of an independent adjudicator ("Judging Panel") using their skill, knowledge and judgment ("Expert Selection").
19. Within fourteen (14) days of the end of the Promotion Period, the winning Entry will be selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions from all valid and eligible Entries.
20. The following process will be used to determine the winning Entry:
(a) the winning Entry will be selected electronically using the database of Entries to mathematically calculate which Entry is deemed to match or if there are no matches, then which one is deemed to be the closest to the Expert Selection. The calculation will be made on the straight line distance between the co-ordinates of each Entry and the co-ordinates of the Expert Selection (the "Calculation Process"); and
(b) if there is more than one Entry which either exactly matches (or if there are no exact matches, then the Entries which are deemed to be equally the closest to the Expert Selection) ("Tie Break Entries"), then the entrants who have submitted the Tie Break Entries (the "Tie Break Entrants") will be presented with a new spot the ball image and using their skill, knowledge and judgment, the Tie Break Entrants will need to select the position that they determine that the Judging Panel will select as the centre of the ball. The winner will be selected in accordance with rules 18 and 20(a). If this process results in a further tie break, then the process will be repeated with the new tie break entrants, each time using a new spot the ball image until a winning Entry is determined.
21. The winners will be notified by phone/email/post within 14 days of the draw.
21. If the Number of Entries to the Competition fails to exceed the Minimum number of entries required at closing date, the Competition will close and the proceeds will either be deemed sufficient to:
(a).award the house as a prize at the discretion of the promoters, or:
(b).the remaining funds will be allocated as a cash prize to a winner after the deduction of any expenses and marketing fees.
The Promoters will be entitled to retain 30% of the Entry Fees to cover administration. The remaining balance minus £10,000 charity donation will be "the Prize Fund". The Prize Fund will then be distributed to the winning Entrant.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award the prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change.
25. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
26. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. This competition complies to Gambling Commissions guides and rules.
29. If you have any queries about the Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org